hennessy_r24
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansbmw View Post
I just picked the car up last Friday afternoon. Went from this:

To this:

It came out pretty good. The new bumper and fender look good. I kind of wish they resprayed the reflector replacements when they did the bumper so it all matched. I'll have to order bumper plugs for the front bumper since they drilled holes to attach the front plate. I had told them to not worry about the front plate but they did it anyway. I had also asked them to respray both door moldings since front drivers door was chipped up from the previous owner. I told him to spray the rear door molding as well so it would match but its clear they didnt so I will have to go back at some point to have that fixed. Ill definitely need to detail the car once the weather warms up a bit. Not sure what it is about body shops, but I havent come across one that knows how to polish a car without holigraming the paint haha.

Went for a drive on Sunday afternoon.

Blew a tire. No spare (obviously). Very few tire shops open and they ones that were dont carry 315 size tires. Had to call a tow truck and take it to my shop. Brand new DSW 06 tires are being installed and I should have the car back tomorrow. I was planning on getting all new tires anyway in another month or so, so it wasnt a huge deal but just as my wallet started to recover from the accident, this happens haha.

The fun money I had set aside for the car is now gone. I really wanted the get the ECU unlocked, tuned, intake and DP done before summer but thats on hold for the time being.

Glad everything came out great, it suck that you blew a tires.
Appreciate 0