View Single Post
      01-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #13
Sylvan Lake V35
Vanilla Gorrilla
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & X5 35d

[QUOTE=X5_MSPORT;15333745]These calipers seem to be pretty hard to find, wanted to upgrade my OEM M Sport brakes.. but not had much luck finding any calipers.

I have a set of front OEM calipers, rotors and brake lines I will be selling off of my X5M once I put the orange ones on. I was planning on swapping them onto my wife's diesel but I decided against modding her rig. I would be looking for at least $1,500 shipped with pads that are almost new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3 guy View Post

Installing them soon? Would love to see some pics if so. These pics make a strong case for not going bbk.
I wanted to run my OEM wheels for winter so as much as I want a BBK I hope these do the trick for me as well. I should book it to get them done, I was also considering doing it myself. My buddies (car guys) are really getting on me about getting all of my work done at a shop lately. I built my +700hp G35 in my garage and now I take my BMW to the shop for a brake job....

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 01-26-2014 at 01:18 AM..
Appreciate 0