View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 12:16 AM   #21
dvpouldar26
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 328i, Porsche 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
Heres another thing. A car like this from Ferrari doesn't mean YOU can buy it. It means you are SELECTED by Ferrari to own it. Just go back to the Enzo. Ferrari didn't care if you were the richest person in the world, a top Sheik from the Middle East or Michael Schumacher. You tell them you want to buy this car and then Ferrari determines who gets to own it. And then on top of that, you have to be a Ferrari owner already for a certain amount of time.

I'm sure I know where this is going to be priced too. The thing that always gets me is when they reference a F1 car. This has F1 tech, F1 this, F1 that and it's going to lay down a time along side a F1 car! Liars, there is nothing like a F1 car. If there is ever a street going or fully enclosed car that puts down numbers like an F1 car, I will be speechless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC4 View Post
Well, not really.

I wasn't able to find production unit estimates in the 30 seconds I devoted to looking into it, but considering the LaFerrari run was only 499 units, it's safe to say there will be <50 FXX Ks produced. So, given current world population estimates at 7.27866 billion, that means this car is only for 0.00000000007% of the population.

You can rest assured they will all be sold...likely to "central banking class" criminals.

By my estimates, 6.9*10^-9 people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC4 View Post
Judging purely on your ideology...wouldn't anyone who could afford such a toy be a criminal? After all, it would be criminal to accumulate such wealth, since the only way to do so is at the expense of the underclass. Right?
"Criminal central banking class" huh? Someone sounds a little butthurt lol

For what it's worth, one of those you're calling a criminal is my cousin, and he's far from a criminal. He's the #11 599XX EVO and probably knows more about cars than 99.5% of people on this message board lol.

As for the FXX K, looks great! My favorite of the Corsa Clienti cars yet
Jet Black / Gloss Black Grilles / 8000k D1S low beam / 6000k HID fogs / GP Thunder 8500k angels & cornering bulbs / black reflectors / gloss black vinyled window trim / tints / smoked rear turn signals / black roundels / AC Schnitzer roof spoiler / VRS style decklid spoiler / Matte black Stripes / Rear fogs / matte mirrors / 19" LM reps / APR lip
Appreciate 0