Thread: X5M project
View Single Post
      07-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #69
exfyvem
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

UPDATE
Just got my downpipes put on, they were custom made for my car, race catted downpipes and a resonator delete. Here is a quick exhaust video

I still have the GTHaus GTC exhaust on there, so the first part of the vid is with the valves open, and the second part is with them closed (you will hear the difference)

Big thanks to Velos, as they helped make the downpipes that I wanted (didn't want cat less and didn't trust AR designs for the race-catted ones), and my ECU is in with them right now getting the stage 2 software flash. Also, a big thanks to RDB LA for taking care of the car for the last month and getting everything done.

Next step, vorsteiner goodies, matte white wrap and new rims

Full photoshoot coming next week, and ill make sure to keep this thread updated with any new additions in the future.

If you want to see the car, and your in the LA area, feel free to come out to Cars & Coffee on July 14th, I'm hosting a rally/drive from there to the HRE wheel HQ open house, and the car will be out, along with a hundred or so other exotics and sports cars. Hope you can make it!

Last edited by exfyvem; 07-03-2012 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 0