Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X5

Garage List
2007 BMW M5  [0.00]
2009 BMW X5  [0.00]
Key Fob mod...

So since me and the wife got our new X5 we've encountered a slight problem, now that we both have the same key fobs it is hard to distinguish which key is for which car, and its so annoying when you get into the car and insert the wrong key
I've had a quick look online and found some key cases like silicone or leather although I don't really like the idea of those, and I've looked at these 'skins' which is basically a sticker that you stick onto your key fob and this sticker is laser cut so that it will stick perfectly to your key fob (I will attach some images) but I can only find a black version of this, I would much rather have it in white so that the key fob is much easier to distinguish next to the other.

If anyone knows where to purchase a white version of this or if there is anywhere that I can find an exact size template of the key fob so that I can print it off and use the template to cut out my own, also any-other suggestions to get around this problem would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Attached Images

Appreciate 0