shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
The orignial post is only a little true. I am the brave soul who volunteered my X6 to Dinan in Morgan Hill, and have been without it for 12 weeks now and counting. The exhaust is close to completion, the software isn't. They are having problems mapping the computer, so I don't know where they got mid May, but that ain't happening. I just got pics of the prototype exhaust, and it looks great and it supposedly sounds awesome...I'll be getting mine with black ceramic tips! Their is no question that after all the performance upgrades and cosmetic features Dinan is offering me, I'll blow the X6M outta the water with style and HP
I think the problem is that Dinan never anticipated it would take them this long on the computer tuning. I saw Steve at my dealer right around the time you gave him your X6 and he told me he thought they would have the tuning software done in about 90 days but obviously not the case as you have mentioned. I did get an email about a week ago from one of the dealer reps and he told me they were having a few issues with the software tune and probably a few more months to work out all of the bugs.

Keep us posted and glad you are on the forums now. Welcome.
Appreciate 0