United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Big brother and little sister are both gone(good riddance)...my wife's 50i has been pretty reliable for the past 4 years. Recently she's been complaining about the smell of oil while driving so I took it into the stealership and was told the valve stem seals need to be replaced along with other numerous parts. BMW quoted me $10,965 to repair everything

The 50i has 95k miles and book value is listed around $11k...keep dreaming BMW! In the past week I noticed that it's been slowly bleeding to death, there's oil all over my garage floor and all over the under carriage...time to go!

I decided to get my wife another truck with similar power numbers and looks so I traded the 50i in for a 2018 Dodge Durango SRT before the 50i shit the bed...long story short, they gave me $8k for a fully loaded POS

Big brother and little sisters final destination...I sold it with the 298 winter wheels so if anyone wants the 333's let me know
oh wow the numbers are so crazy
makes me mad and sad

I'm glad u were able to move forward, good luck with u new trucks, yes they are not BMW but it's nice to drive brand new vehicles for change

I assume u gave up on that '18 M5 idea with new baby?
Appreciate 0