View Single Post
      01-07-2018, 11:12 AM   #586
frankenm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M, 99 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
The beast is officially gone!...with another kid on the way she wasn't a very practical truck with gas fumes filling the cabin each time I drove it. I think my 3yo daughter is going to miss it just as much as I am since her favorite color is blue and we can no longer scare the living shit out of people with the ridiculously loud exhaust

just an FYI to anyone looking to sell their fully moded X5M(part them out or return them to stock)...these things have depreciated sooooo much its not even funny! I paid nearly 60k in May of 2015 with 52k miles and have been getting bullshit offers in the ball park of 21-25k with 64k miles 2.5 years later!!! Luckily I found a dealership out in Long Island and the manager was a BMW enthusiast...he knew exactly what he had sitting in his lot and made me a very generous offer for the beast

Long story short, I got 31k(with the BBS wheels) and some $ taken off of the sticker price of the new truck I picked up...2014 F-150 Raptor with a 6'' lift...my Amazon shopping cart is already full of goodies....here we go again

Next to go will be my wife's 50i M Sport...I'm done with these depreciating E70's!
This is why I will never sell mine ... hopefully someday they will be sought after like the earlier generation M's being the first of their kind, or they could just end up being worth nothing.

Right now I wouldn't get rid of mine for under 30 and I know I will never get that ... luckily I'm not upside down at least.

Sad to see this ...

Appreciate 0