08-19-2017, 04:40 PM   #575
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Wow! Another one down. Tim's beast is just too crazy to battle with huh?!

I still miss her...
I haven't been on here much lately but I do remember Tim was going with a new set of Pure turbos...I gotta check in on his progress. I bet you still miss that beast...one of the best builds I've ever spent countless hours reading about!

I plan on getting a MY2017 M5(blue of course) as soon as they show up on the showroom floors. 600 HP and AWD! My daughter is at an age that I don't have to worry about her kicking the living shit out of the back seats anymore...my wifes' 50i seat backs and rear vents are destroyed lol

I've only put 11k miles on my X5M since buying it over 2 years ago(only has 64k miles) and spent way too much on mods(thanks to you Kimo) lol...it's a shame she just sits in the garage and gets driven once or twice a month

You're old beast was such a huge influence for me color and mod wise, I will follow suit and get myself an M5 as well and see how broke this community can make me