View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #27
Sidewinderpb
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Imagine yourself in your car on a major six lane interstate. You are eight miles from the city center. Stop and go morning traffic. I like to leave about a car and a half distance from me and the car in front of me in the event I get rearended (has happened 4 times).

A lady in a convertible Mercedes keeps riding my bumper any time there is a breif traffic breakout. To the point she pulls into the median to act like she wants to pass me (keep in mind it is bumper to bumper). Then she would stop right on my bumper. I look back and see she is most clearly frusterated and hating life.

Normally I am more than happy to switch lanes to let these types of idiots pass by me. But in this type of traffic it is a.) difficult to switch lanes b.) i needed to be in the lane I was in in order to exit c.) NONE OF THE OTHER FRICKING LANES WERE MOVING AND/OR MOVING AT THE SAME RATE!

With the above being said would it be wrong to give the lady a bath? By bath I mean engage the wiper washers at FULL and UNMERCIFUL force.

Ohh...I forgot to mention her top was down.
Not only is it OK, but, in fact, advisable. She was clearly hot and needed to cool off. I'd imagine she would thank you after the matter.
Appreciate 0