View Single Post
      08-16-2019, 01:55 PM   #219
dbotteicher
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5 Xdrive35i (E70)

X5 with 150,000 Love it!!!!

I absolutely love my BMW. It has been great to me and my family and I got it for a steal 2 years ago. a non BMW dealer was selling it for 14,000 with 90,000mi. I brought my Carly adapter and scanned it before I made my offer i was able to talk them down to 11,000 it had a few codes and some noise in the front end. I did some research and the codes that were present we related to a failing battery. I got them to throw inn a 6 month warranty to boot. I replaced the battery and after 30 days had them replace the front wheel bearings under warranty, since then only tires needed!!! Just last week i changed my transmission fluid for the third time in two years. The car drove beautifully, it was late and I took it for a nice long spin it was great. I made sure my fluid was just a drip out the fill hole with the trans at 110 degrees fahrenheit. The next morning the car wouldn't start, the battery was fairly drained and I had 33 faults according to carly?????? this is where I'm at now with my wonderful BMW that is now a very nice paper weight until i can get this nailed down. any input would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0