View Single Post
      11-07-2023, 06:09 AM   #26
mp3_in
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Performed an ECU flush to the origional, did not much changed except car now goes better in range 2K rmp+ steady throttle or full throttle,

When slowly accelerating it gets misfiring, I feel it but no error appears, only on gear change,

Boost setpoint is still 1bar and goes up to 1.81 on both turbos, interestingly, it for example goes 1 turbo 1.8bar and then to 1.5 and on turbo 2 to 1.8 bar delivering 712Nm of torque (616 on clutch), no boost error appear, car goes, tested up to 200km/h today as traffic allowed,
When in WOT it has knock values on the most botheting cylinder like 0.30 - 0.38, when I get my foot off throttle it goes to 1.12

What is wrong with this thing I don't know,
My plan is to sell the car in the winter only if Im be able to sell on my terms, if not, Im switching to basic car, send that X to some bmwBrained guy to fk with it for ages until root cause is found and wait for it and then sell for 25% more than will be asking now and I believe it will be sold for this kind of money cause feeling from that car is on another level, also thinking about all coil plugs change, not sure whether is OK to invest more by guessing, cause car iddling perfect, 2K rpm almost perfect, ideas? I been occasionally changing coil plugs when received "ignition error" but never full pack
I'll notify!
Appreciate 0