shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
It's been 17 long weeks that my X6 50i has been at Dinan, waiting for them to complete the computer mapping so they can break the code to increase the horsepower. So far no luck, and they think it could take 2-4 more months. The exhaust, brakes, and suspension should be finished in the next 3 weeks, so I'll pick up my X6 then and let them finish testing on the 750 they have up there. I was hoping to get my car back with all the perfomrance upgrades, but the wait has been tough. Dinan has had my car in their possession longer than I've had it; I purchased it in October before offering it up for this project in early January. I honestly don't think I'll be able to pick up the software download from my Dinan dealer here in SoCal until end of summer early fall. Anyway, thought I'd give those anticipating the opportunity to purchase Dinan upgrades in the next month, the truth. I can post pictures of the exhaust with black cermaic tips, the Brembo brake upgrade, and the suspension modification in the coming month.
Wow! CAn't believe it is taking them so long. Kinda of glad I did not give my X6 after all. Hope they are giving you all of the other upgrades for free given how long it has taken them. Good luck and I hope they figure this out soon. The wait is killing me.
Appreciate 0