View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
KrisHorton
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5M and E60 M5

Got some coding done on the X5M

So I dropped by Eurpean Auto Source the other day for a set of wheel spacers (pics to come, I'm sure) and decided to have them code the car while I was there. I must be getting old, because I think I was most excited about the fact that the key fob can now make the hatch go down as well instead of just up.

That's a great feature but I also had them code out the amber lights in the headlights (the signals still work but the little orange running light is now deactivated. They also bumped the brightness of the angel eyes (it was a trip to see them brighten up right as the car was flashed.

I had the mirrors coded to fold with the key fob and comfort access along with the windows up/down too.

There are a bunch of things I'm forgetting, but I've been geeking out over it all since I had it done. They're little things that you don't think about on a day to day basis but make a nice difference once they've been changed. The price was really reasonable too at $95 for all of the coding and another $50 for DVD in motion. Best of all I didn't even need an appointment and I was out of there in a flash (so to speak).

Anyway, just wanted to post my review! I definitely recommend it! They're in Anaheim for anyone in SoCal that's looking to have this done!

Kris
Appreciate 0