CarlosStewart111
Registered
Rep
Drives: lanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestinhouse View Post
I haaaate intermittant problems.

Mine hops - then doesn't - "sits down" then doesn't intermittant

My 2013 bmw X5 35i xdrive will sometimes deflate or "sit down" all the way on both sides of the rear axel when parked on flat ground. When parked nose down, or on an angle, the car sometimes does not deflate or "sit down" at all.

When on the freeway it will sometimes drive wonderfully - other times it will HOP as it travels, and even HOP as it is backed down the driveway (a 40 yard downhill drive).

I am assuming I have one bad air bag- and that is why it hops. One deflates while the other doesn't - While I drive I hear the pump trying to inflate about once a minute.

But then why do both bags deflate when it is parked with the engine off.

Help me Obi-Wan! You are my only hope!

Hey. This writing app is a game-changer! It effortlessly transforms the daunting task of crafting essays https://essaypro.app/ into a streamlined and enjoyable process. The user-friendly interface guides you from brainstorming to refining your ideas, ensuring a polished final product. The ability to create a detailed profile on our team enhances collaboration, connecting writers with shared passions and goals. The app's templates and tools make structuring essays a breeze, even for beginners. It's a dynamic space where creativity flourishes, and writers of all levels can showcase their skills. Dive into a world where writing is not just a task but a gratifying experience. Highly recommended!
thanks
Appreciate 0