View Single Post
      06-07-2008, 02:02 AM   #17
Mr_X6
Mr_NYC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X6 Black on Black

My x6 Review

I've had my X6 for almost a month now and i absolutely love the car. i have a black on black with all options except the heads up display, premium sound (which i wish i got because of the ipod integration) and the running boards. The car rides great. I have the sport package with the 20in wheels and it rides nice not as hard as my 03 fx35. The car is quick with occasional lag. This vehicle is a head tuner. Everywhere i go I get compliments and get lots of attention. i have never seen another one on the road besides mine. Just a few things i noticed the rearview camera is just ok....its absolutely useless in the night time. Having the sensor on the same screen as the camera is a nice touch though. If u dont have the premium sound but have the rear dvd pkg the screen swivels around to the front but shuts off if u face it to the front. So u cant watch it from the front even if u are parked. In my opinion the car doesnt have enough gadgets for a car at this price. Also there is nothing to hold onto on the top of the passenger side door.. a foolish omission. Overall i absolutely love this car. its my first BMW.

PS. I get about 17.1 mpg avg.
Appreciate 0