ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1230vani View Post
Thanks for posting some new photos!
No worries - they won't be the last. Planning on a tint and painted front reflectors in a few weeks when I have some time to take the car in. Will of course post more pics then.

Actually I am crazy about this car and refuse to even take it to a hand wash type of car wash (let alone automated). So I am ordering some tools (buckets with grit guards, foam gun, microfiber wash mitts, and leaf blower for drying the car) thanks to "The Two Bucket Wash Technique" YouTube videos by Junkman2000, and will be washing her myself weekly or at least every other week.

After the first wash this weekend I want to do a proper photoshoot down here in South Florida somewhere. Just need to coordinate with my buddy who has some gear I don't have for a proper photoshoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telf View Post
what a Awesome car !!! I love the new red interior
Thanks! I knew I would love it, but once I saw it in person, I had no idea until that moment how much I would love it. I can't see myself getting bored with this color combo or the red interior at all, it's just so nice to look at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTIN335 View Post
Damn, beautiful superman color combo!! And why didn't the X5M get that sexy hood bump?!?!
Thanks man. I didn't know only the X6M got the hood, but they're both awesome machines either way, hood or no hood - we already have a big family hauler so I didn't much care about boot cargo space and wanted another X6 after missing my last one which was an X6 35i - the body shape and X6 in the name is about where the similarities end, though!
Appreciate 0