View Single Post
      01-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

My 2013 X6M - MCB / Mugello Red and PCD Delivery

Just got back from my awesome BMW Performance Center Delivery and "break in" road trip through the Great Smokey Mountains and The Tail of The Dragon

I posted a build thread when I made the order around the end of November, and on this Thursday I finally met my new baby for the first time.

Starting this off with exterior and travel pics, then will take some interior shots later and post them here. I took the all important photo of the odometer as soon as I hit 1200 miles (break in complete!) earlier this morning.

I freaking love this car!

First time seeing her, in the special office/garage at BMW Performance Center outside of Greenville, South Carolina.

When you pick up your car at PCD, you can drive over to the BMW Zentrum Museum and park on the sidewalk. I took advantage of the photo opportunity, even though it was raining.

During our road trip, we hit every condition and type of road so that the X6M can be broken in like it was meant to - canyons, interstate, country roads, rain, snow, ice, and sun - we did it all.

Love the LED headlights...

And saving the best for last, some of my favorite shots so far:

Well, it is an X6M ... So we got to see a LOT of gas stations on our trip

Loving my new baby... More pics to follow! Time to go for a drive!

Last edited by ddk632; 01-20-2013 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Added one more photo to "favorite shots" that I forgot to include.
Appreciate 0