Thread: My 2013 X6 M PP
View Single Post
      10-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
elgebaly
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6 5i M PP

My 2013 X6 M PP

Guys , i'm going nuts here in Dallas Texas with my 2013 X6 5.0, here is the story .
i bought the car because i know it has the M PP ( M performance Package ) ZMX . according to BMW the 2013 BMW X6 ZMX Power (SAE)has an additional 40 hp than the Stock X6 so that puts this car at 440 hp and 480 ft lb of torque . so far so good , right ??

then i take my car to get the Dinan Stage 2 Performance Engine Software/Boost Upgrade at Classic BMW in Dallas . . so far so good too .

NOW i get a call from the service adviser 1st day saying they had an issue with the software and that they will leaving for the night and will finish it tomorrow . NO PROBLEM

then I get a call in the morning saying . OPPS . your car is too new for Dinan and they don't have that new software you got on your car . .

i call Dinan in California . a very nice guy name Jeff said no way . let me just call the dealership and verify .

he call me back and say sorry my friend your car is too new and wont get the upgrade at this time .

i say no problem . i will just go get my car and do it later . OK ??? its getting worse

i took the car and start driving . i felt like i'm driving 3.5 not 5.0 , the car is very weak and not alot of power . and started to Jump when i'm idle . i almost hit a guy in front of me . i said ohhh nooooo

then i call the dealership . they told me that :
1- the M PP dosnt have any extra HP that mean its only 400 hp .
2- they need to check my car again to make sure there is no issues with it

so i'm setting here looking everywhere for the ZMX PP and i see it all over the place that it has an additional 40 hp .

so Please help me .CUZ i'm going nuts here . PLEASE :dunno::dunno:

thanks
Appreciate 0