View Single Post
      08-07-2017, 07:50 AM   #1
boostedjay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

boostedjay's x5m

What's up guys! This past Monday I recently picked up a '12 x5m after lusting over them for the past few years. I'm 25 and have had 30+ cars and since the x5m came out it's always been on my "list" and I have loved every second of this thing, even more than my e90m!

Just in the week I've owned it I've purchased a couple of mods. I picked up a set of Airrex struts and am currently working on figuring out a wheel setup and a trunk setup. Black wheels are NOT my thing, unfortunately. Even more so with a black vehicle. So the cosmetics are definitely being dealt with first! Having the right stance on these makes all the difference and there's so much inspiration on this forum that I had to make sure I posted a build thread as well!

Fair warning though, I don't have a fancy camera only my 7+ so this will be mainly of random pics that I Snapchat and put on IG.

I also plan to do the usual bolt-ons (downpipes, tune, intake) and if time permits (I never keep anything long ) definitely going the pure stage 2+ route!!

Here's a few pics of her thus far..

The moment I picked it up from the dealership:

How she sits now:

And a pic of my e90m for good measure..

Hopefully I didn't too long winded like I always tend to. Hope you guys enjoy!!

-Jay