Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
If I get an SUV, I want it to have true off-road capability, I don't understand these urban lifted hatch/wagons.
I was actually planning on buying either an M3 or Giulia QV and drove both extensively. I had never intended on buying a car for actual off-roading. With baby no. 1 on the way however, having a hatch and AWD appealed to me. I drove both the S and GTS and was sold after driving the GTS. With PASM + AS the car is fit to drive both ends of the spectrum. Being able to raise and lower the car, stiffen and soften the suspension, adjust the exhaust with PSE, and have RWD-biased AWD (Chicago Winters) with PDK was a perfect combo. I know current Macan GTS owners who came from M3/4's who said the driving dynamics are comparable. This was a no-brainer for me.

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 1
Yes2m3cs155.00