View Single Post
      02-24-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandref321 View Post
I'm interested in seeing your results from the ESS Supercharger. I was looking at those also and comparing the engine bays. Only worry is that the AWD system or power steering reservoir somehow gets in the way, but it looks like there is plenty of space. I did the Burger Tuning PBX on my wife's 2008 3.0si and it's been fantastic. Getting great gas mileage and the engine performs way better with no lag in the throttle. It's still miles away from a X5M though.
We are keen to evaluate the performance gains from the SC as well, particularly with the torque-robbing AWD under DSC conditions. We will install the associated ESS software as well, but given the RWD design purpose of the kit, question compatibility and ultimately driveability...
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0