Originally Posted by Gatoferoz25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoferoz25 View Post
I won't be going my truck broke down.
Drive shaft snapped on the highway.
I'm fighting with dealer for repairs
Are you kidding me? What exactly are they fighting? The latest experience I've had with my Service department shows me that they have no idea what they are doing. Do you have the extended warranty letter they sent us in the mail? If not ill scan and email you mine. Fuk these guys for letting us drive with a ticking time bomb. They kept my truck for 2 weeks for injectors and a shock. Ridiculous.
I have the letter brother but they keep saying that I have aftermarket suspension, wheels, etc
So I made a claim with BMW NA. I have to wait for them to get back to me it's being almost 3 weeks.
I have a new born so I have been taking time off from work and stuff to fight and I already miss 3 days so far, this is driving me crazy it's sucks beleive me

Need regarding this issue homie
Assholes. You are clearly covered. The ONLY way you wouldn't be is if the mod DIRECTLY caused the malfunction which is clearly not the case unless you replaced the driveshaft.

My dealer was arguing that the air shock was not covered. he was completely wrong.

Stating that this is a known dangerous issue and seriously threatening legal action would be my next course of action.

Start a thread so guys that went though this can help, maybe get one of their SA's to help out.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-BMW-Warranty-Info
Appreciate 0