View Single Post
      08-18-2015, 02:45 AM   #3
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Ya I would get the Hero 4 silver if you do not care about 4k at the proper frame rate or being able to do 1080p at 120fps. When I get a second gopro I will get a Hero4 silver. You can find them used in great conditions from great sellers on Fredmiranda.com or on photgraphy-on-the-net.com

My brother just got a basic hero and I told him to take it back since I cant even sync them together with mine since I film at 120fps or 60 at the mine and that camera cant do either. Basically do not waste your money on the basic hero unless you only want it to get basic video at 1080p and you do not worry about audio quality and will just overlay music to the video instead. Or if you think there is a high chance the camera will get lost or damaged. I think it is the one most use when they want to get those crazy shots of things crashing or blowing up and they do not want to destroy a 500 dollar gopro. Look on their site and compare all the different ones side by side in there comparison page.

Get the 4 silver at a min.

You can see a sample video in my link to my youtube page. I have a night time video I did in my car. I will get more vids up soon once it cools down here in Socal.
Appreciate 2