View Single Post
      10-17-2023, 04:44 AM   #20
mp3_in
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Hey!

Replaced Aux pump, throttle body,
It certainly better for cooling my turbos, however, did not fix most annoying experience) which is:
:
If you give it good pedal kick it will drive okay-ish and after you stopped in traffic on neutral (brakes) engine is as smooth as silk, after 1 minutes sitting still or not pressing gas pedal enough Im getting tremendous shaking car and error on misfiring, before it starts shaking throttle valve head #2 opening by itself and the more it do that the more car is shaking, difference between throttle #1 & 2 in angle is around 33%,
What I noticed as well is that difference in temperature between two throttle valves of incoming air, #1 will get something like 18 degrees, #2 will get around 35-42 degrees celcious, what that value should be after going from intercooler - only God knows 😆

next steps: Im done with guess&replace For Now) and will get to the new guy who is soing only bmws,

If does not help Im gonna go to tuners (500km drive &#128514 so they can create right setup accordingly to car (no catalytic converters)

My current suspects are
- intercooler
- Head chain
- mechanical Vanos
Appreciate 0