View Single Post
      07-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #57
Birdoprey
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyboy View Post
Any update? Captivated minds want to know...
Last i heard was from BMW of Dallas on Tuesday where they said they were waiting on approval from the warranty company. I asked BMW about a loaner and they said they would see what they could do. Nothing since.
I talked yesterday with the Sales Manager with Autonation Ford(the only one there i've spoken with since i drove it to them(will be two weeks ago this Monday)). I told him my patiences was wearing thin and the last i heard BMW was awaiting approval to tear it down to see whats wrong. He said he thought BMW had been working with the warranty company but admitted he was not really in the loop. I told him i bought the vehicle from them and it was very bad business to not communicate in any way with me since me bringing the vehicle back. He told me he and the sales rep that sold me the vehicle had been communicating and he thought the rep had been talking with me. I told him "nope", i've not heard from the rep since i first had the issue two days after purchasing it. He assured me he would get that rectified....we shall see.
Appreciate 0