View Single Post
      10-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
Nezo86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6 50i

How were you able to get that payment??? is it a lease or buy cuz i bought mine and i put 20G's down and my payment comes out at what you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
I love speed... That needs to be said first before anything else...

Since I leased my last car I have done very well for myself. Thankfully, after a lot of hard work, I am able to afford a home for my fiance and I, and a new X6. I just placed an order on 50i with performance upgrade and all the options I wanted. Now, I sit here, thinking should I have just ordered the M instead? Would that have fit my wants better?

I got a very good deal on an '10.. over 5k off msrp. All said and done i got the car in at around $1050 a month with 0 down and ridiculous 8.875% tax all in that price. Which to me feels great and looks even better considering when I looked at a 35i about 7 months ago they quoted me a price of $1425 for a leftover with options I didn't even want.

I am looking over what an X6m would price out at and it is somewhere around 90k. There is no special offers right now for the X6m and I am somewhat sure the lease will not be very pleasing, but I can't help but wonder if I am gonna have the 50i and wish i had gotten an M.

Is there anyone out there that has made the switch to the M that can provide me with some insight?
2010 BMW X6 50i, Black Sapphire Metallic, Chateau Nevada Leather - 20" Light-alloy wheels Star Spoke (style259) with mixed run-flat perf. tires - Space-saver spare - Soft-close automatic doors - Heated front seats - Dark Bamboo wood trim - Performance Upgrade - Premium Package - Rear Climate Package - Sport Package - Rearview Camera with Top View
Appreciate 0