View Single Post
      08-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #15
daytona1712
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: X6M

Hello..
Got information from local Dinan distributor.They said we should disconnecting the rear end link before adjusting the height by computer.
After follow their instruction, my car height now is 78cm for front, 77cm for rear and zero different between left and right, before was 79cm for all corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucabratsi View Post
Hel
I measured from the center of the wheel to the inside lip of the fender well. That is what my dealer told me is the correct hieght measurement.
Right Front= 44.3cm, Left Front=46.9cm, Right Rear=43.5cm, Left Rear=46.0cm. Front Left:Right Differential is 2.6cm, Rear Left:Right Differential is 2.5cm. So this gives the look of the M actually tilted. You can actually feel the slant of the vehicle. Dealer insists it is within "Dinan specifications" I am looking to this forum to verify this. I measured a standard NEW X6M, and the differential was 0.5cm. What Left:Right differential do others have with the Dinan suspension?
As for the Dinan suspension parts, they are the latest front coils, all 4 yellow stops, and the two links for the rear hieght adjustment.
Cheers,

As
Appreciate 0