View Single Post
      08-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
Lucabratsi
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona1712 View Post
Put a set of Dinan lowering kit on my X6M few months ago.It came with front shock mount(D110-0011),rear shock mount(D110-0012),front spring(D100-0760H), shock stopper(D190-7101) and rear link.
After few months,my car drop only 10mm instead of 19mm(3/4')as advertised.So the height is 79cm(31.1') if measured on center of the wheel from floor to fender on 4 corners.
Any member had experiance with Dinan lowering kit and willing to share?
Hello,
I got the Dinan installed 4 weeks ago at a certified dealer. The drop was as stated, 20mm, and very uniform all around. However, my X6M is back to the dealer as the left side ended up moving 22mm higher, and was that much higher than the right side. I think there is computer control of ride hight, as the dealer is reprograming and aligning to fix. I will let you know how it works out.
My impression of the ride change with the Dinan is the new suspension is very different. There is not much difference between EDC on and off. The Dinan sort of makes the EDC off ride about midway between the original. That is actually perfect for me. I am very happy with the upgrade. What is your impression?
Cheers,
Appreciate 0