View Single Post
      01-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
bigred1100s
Private
Rep
Drives: x6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
I had an Akra and it was basically same loudness as stock, as he said, it's really top notch built quality for the titanium lightweight and possibly most power gain exhaust.

But I wanted a bit of sound so I sold it and got the Dinan which is I think about 10-20%louder (from normal driving to accelerating hard) than stock.

And guess what who I sold my Akra to... I sold it to Eisenmann race owner.
Ok lets try comparing it this way: I have a c63 with a kleemann k3. it has K1 + a set of long-tube exhaust manifolds with front cat delete system, a large throttle system and a set of hi-flow air filters. It sounds amazing and no drone effect at idle once lifters settle. Do you think the race version for the X6M will be louder than my c63?

Sorry guys for all these questions its just that I moved to Ghana a few years back and wont really have the luxury of popping into a build shop to check it out. Also youtube does not really tell you much. Lost my M6 in a bad wreck (hit and run) and been looking for a replacement bimmer since. Found a good deal a couple of weeks back and thought I'd join and learn from you guys. Thanks again
Appreciate 0