Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyv View Post
-carbon black e46 M3
-Sapphire black X5 4.6is
-Sapphire black Z4 M roadster
-Azurite black e92 M3
-Sapphire black X6M........

Jeez, Bear you are holding up BMW singlehandedly!

Hahaha.... not by choice... my wife bleeds BMW as much as I do, and her income is almost identical to mine. We're fortunate, no doubt. I think we work pretty hard, but more and more, we are starting to live by the idiom "you only go around once".

It 's nothing compared to a friend in our local BMW club. In the past TWO YEARS (that I am aware of):
-X5M
-e92 m3
-e92 m3 'vert
-e92 m3
-e92 m3
-135i
-135i
-e70 X5
-650i

All fully loaded. I don't think he keeps his cars for more than 3000 MILES. (And no, that is not a typo - he has purchased FOUR M3s in the past two years).

And I'm not finished. In that same TWO YEARS:

-MB SL550
-MB SLK AMG55
-Audi TT
-Audi TTS
-Audi S5
-Lexus IS-F
-Ford F-150 Raptor

And the list goes on..... I only know him as an acquaintance, so there are other cars.....

He has traded cars in, after seven to nine DAYS!!! In a couple of cases, he then bought the cars he traded in BACK, taking a kick in the goolies each time - not only in terms of trade-in, but on the buy-back, too. I honestly think that single-handedly, he accounts for about 5% of our BMW dealers sales. It gets that way when you keep your cars for a week only, LOL.

Yikes.

My wife and I are but noobs, in comparison. Why doesn't he buy and exotic (or five ). No idea. He was talking about a Bentley Continental, at one stage.

I just never seem to be in the right place at the right time when he is selling his cars.....