United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 IB ///M5, E46 LSB ///M3

Talking Custom Turbo back full exhaust system and Down pipes for BMW X5 & X6M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The ///X6M and ///X5M are already beasts straight from the manufacturer, but from the factory the OEM exhaust system is "choking" the breathing of the turbos. Another section that is lacking is the plumbing near the large heavy muffler area, this has many "crunch" bends in it, which also cause a restriction of airflow. The OEM exhaust system is also heavy, adding to the massive weight of this car.

This is a custom hand built turbo back full exhaust system that includes downpipes. Designed by "B-line Motorsports" B-Line Motorsports known for their attention to detail and high quality custom fabrication jobs.

SPECS:
*Nearly 50 lbs. lighter than stock
*Reduced backpressure
*Better throttle response
*Improved fuel economy/Gas mileage
*Aggressive sound note
*Hand built
*Larger tips for improved look
*Smooth flowing plumbing, no "crunch" bends

With this complete exhaust installed and nothing else, I noticed a difference in power over stock. This was confirmed when I did a few runs against some of the the usual suspects....E92 M3 and S65 Mercedes. Things got a whole lot more intense when I had the car Dyno-tuned for the exhaust a month later...WOW!

The gains were 33HP and 96 Torque with full exhaust ALONE, no tune!
With software tune and full exhaust the power was unbelievable...at 607Hp and 620Torque

There are several manufacturers like SuperSprint that sell an axle back portion which is basically just the muffler and tips for about $4000 (including tax & shipping) There is minimal HP gains with such a setup.

Then there is the Akrapovic complete system with tips that is $6100+ plus software. My "Bline Motorsport" exhaust setup made the same power gains as this system. The good news is you can have this power for a substantial savings over the Akrapovic.

This Exhaust system cost me over $5200 to have custom fabricated. Willing to sacrifice at only $2500 for the entire turbo back exhaust including downpipes, mid section, rear section, mufflers and tips......lets make that only $1999 for the entire setup.

Keep in mind you can use this exhaust setup for years and re-sell it for basically what you bought it for, due to the fact that I already took the hit on depreciation. There is no other exhaust manufacturer that makes the same power as my setup that isn't 3 times the price.

Video links below

Video of the dyno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOeCx4SrSm8 CLICK HERE

Video of in cabin sound acceleration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5d_Vkpets CLICK HERE

Video racing a Super Charged 570Hp E46 M3 that weighs 2000Lbs less than an X6M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ajLESL1dTc CLICK HERE

Attached Images

Appreciate 0