07-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #3
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrito007 View Post
I have the JB stage 1, but I don't really want to keep running it. I would like a reflash and I eventually would like to do something like downpipes, and maybe a pure turbo. I don't want anything crazy, but would be shooting for ~400hp at the crank.

Any options for a tune? Not saying money isn't a concern, but im willing to pay.

I also really wish my truck had paddle shifters as I use manual mode a lot, but I dont like having to take a hand off the wheel. Any options for a retrofit?

For the answers to obvious questions, I don't want to upgrade to an X5M as I think that would be a waste of money to put 550hp in a truck, and because I like the mechanical steering in the e70 X5. Getting a 2013 X5 was never an option because the mileage is terrible with the 6 spd. This truck is great just want a couple of mods.
If you've already got a 2013 but no paddles I think you're outta luck for a retrofit. Sport and M Sport LCI models w/o paddles (2011's, most 2012's) can be retrofitted but otherwise (non-LCI, or LCI base/premium models)...I've yet to see someone here make it work.

Surprised you enjoy shifting an 8 speed manually? I have the paddles and never use them, way too much shifting and no real performance advantage.
Appreciate 0