View Single Post
      04-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #38
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-SRT View Post
Hi, my name is Isac, I live in Fresno CA, almost two weeks ago, I traded in my 2016 Mustang GT for a 2013 X5M, no regrets at all, love the X5M. 6 months after I had purchased the Mustang I hated it, it was slow, uncomfortable, I did love the exhaust sound.

I also have a 2007 e90 335i, that I have had since it was new, that car is my favorite of all, apart from the cosmetic mods, it has Pure stage 2 turbos, all supporting mods, car made 542whp on 91pump gas and meth @25psi. My tuner wanted to raise the boost and adjust his map to make 600whp but with my current tires I get no traction at all and the car is intense when I actually get on it. So need to get some stickier tires before I raise the boost.

Back to the X5M, in the next few months (hopefully before Bimmerfest) I plan to get the front bumper repainted, wrap the roof gloss blk, Jb4, then DP's.
I did the muffler and resonator delete, car sounds decent but I guess I was expecting it to sound like my straight pipe exhaust on my GT.

My brother inlaw works for a BMW dealership in the bay area and he has welding skills so Im trying to convince him to make me some downpipes.
Talk about boost addict!! I've always been a fanboy of the 335i with all of it's modding/tuning capabilities. It's ridiculous the amount of power the N54 puts down. I can't even imagine what a rush that thing is with the Pure turbos and meth... super jealous!

Your stable is badass and congrats on the X5M! If I could have any car to go along with my X5M it would be a built 335, just like your little rocketship!

Both cars look great man, hopefully I'll run into you at Bimmerfest this year!
Appreciate 0