View Single Post
      06-12-2016, 11:20 AM   #83
323tom
Private
Rep
Drives: turbo e46's/2013 x5m

The springs take time to settle but the rear links/air bags are instantly adjusted when the vehicle is set back down off the hoist.. your mechanic most likely used a measuring tape like I did. I also have 2 finger difference from one side to the other in the rear but I checked with a vernier yesterday and from center to center of the threads one side is 67 and other is 69.4mm but im waiting for someone to clarify where you take the measurements from?! I guess ill have to call h & r if no one knows for sure... the supplied instructions in the picture shows center to center but my ride height is just over 31 one side and 31.5 other side and from others I see 30.25-30.5"... so it must be inside to inside of the threads? Can someone please verify!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaM3 View Post
Question...

I had my H&R 1.2 installed on the X5M and it rides like complete Sh*t!

I adjusted the rear links a few times and decided to get close to oem link length.

Currently both H&R links are exact same length but my car rear ride hight is way off! passenger side rear is 2.5 fingers and driver side rear is 1 finger.

My installer said the X5M has sensors, Once the car settles the sensors will re-adjust everything? does that sound right? my installer has installed many suspension in all my cars. pretty smart guy!

Will the x5m Sensors re-adjust?
Appreciate 0