View Single Post
      03-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #22
chonko
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 50i/2008 X5 4.8i

Quote:
Originally Posted by teagueAMX View Post
I hope you don't consider me name calling when I say you're out of step with what Dinan's doing . BTW, do you work for or are you a Singh Autosport vendor?

Go to the tube or Dinan's website - there's plenty of videos out there that Dinan has published. If anything, his data produces lower net output numbers (i.e., more conservative), but they are more reliable and repeatable (with the right equipment) than the other tuners. One aspect is making sure you're pushing enough air through the system to make it think it's actually on the road in real world conditions. Your other tuners aren't willing to make that kind of investment.

Additionally, Dinan has moved away from roller chassis dyno's and is using chassis dyno's that connect directly to your axle, because he says the tire slippage on the rollers is too subjective when it comes to repeatable results. I don't see your boy Singh Autosport doing that nor do I see that at any of the local dyno shops kicking out data. Not knocking them, but you brought it up.

I don't see your boy Singh offering the kind of warranty Diana offers. If you're a Singh Autosport fan boy, good for you, but don't expect us to be blown away by your uninformed BS. In the future, if you don't want to experience a bunch of name calling, do a little research.

Thanks
Appreciate 0