03-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #17
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofitr View Post
Thanks Shenard and dmlgc for getting my back. It comments from people like X6V8TT that make me long for the good old days when there were less X6's and people commenting on this forum. I mean I included the link with pictures, what's up with that guy? I don't know if its laziness or stupidity, but it never ceases to amaze me when someone asks a question in this forum that has been discussed upside down and over 20 times! Has it never occurred to people to use something as rudimentary as a "Search" function in a forum or understand how to click on a link?
I used to live in Fleamont, and its the same with that town as this forum: the more people that moved in, the more it took the charm and uniqueness, and you were left with overcrowding & ignorance.
I read your complete post back then and your Dinan X6 is awesome. If memory serves me right, I thought you had a couple 'tube vids of you tearing up the street. A thing of beauty!

I too used to live in Nor Cal, not to many miles from "Fleamont" (or wait a minute. . .did he mean Fremont, CA? ). Still love the whole bay area even though it's full of "fleas", fruits and nuts.

Last edited by teagueAMX; 03-25-2010 at 12:12 AM..
Appreciate 0