View Single Post
      04-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #41
UAxDEATH(NYC)
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceSmooth View Post
so I've experienced this numerous times and it's brought hell upon my life to the point where I haven't driven my car for about a month...

I'm posting because I'm wondering why the hell my car door won't open when you insert the manual key into the keyhole located on the driver side door to open it. I understand that my battery is dead due to the issue but isn't the keyhole there for these reasons or is it just my car. The keyhole works just fine when there's a charged battery in the car but now, for the 3rd time, I'm locked out of my car and pretty much have to break into it, for the 3rd time. First time they drilled into my keyhole at BMW to unlock it (I had a keyhole cover mod and I'm thinking this may have to do with the problem, not sure tho...) Second time they used airbags of some sort which freaking scratched the inner portion of my car door which thank god isn't visible unless the door is opened.

This is a dreadful experience because it should have been fixed the first time around but my dealership refused to do so as they were pointing blame on my ESS software tune which ESS assured me had no possible correlation. Sorry for the vent but any advice would also be helpful. I have an appointment on Thursday with a different dealership since my service advisor won't even return my call. F M L
Don't wait for Dealership, half of them are mentally retarded kids from friends family. Go straight to BMWNA. Its is an common issue, not just something that happened to you or me. In my case I got lucky, as I have get rid of the car. As it was for 6 days at the dealership who were trying to locate the issue.

As much as I love BMW its looks more and more like a 3rd world car manufacture, with all those things, that never being taking care of.
Appreciate 0