View Single Post
      02-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #27
akraptor
Lieutenant
Romania
Rep
Drives: 35 D

I have the same problem, (35 K miles) but at least I have an extra GPS alarm system that pulls more than expected from the battery. I didn't drive the X last winter for a week, and it didn't start. Cabled the battery and it started in less than a minute. This 2012 winter, (minus 17 Centigrade here at night, for more than 2 weeks) I make sure I drive at least half an hour every night, but still get every day the warning with the spiral. Plus some weird sh. . like driver's window goes up by itself, the first day, then the passenger's open window goes up by itself.,. .same noise., tic, tic, tic. . like gremlins or some other creatures are fumbling with my door commands. Tonite, I got a tic, tic, tic (minus 16 Centigrade) from the dashboard, but the windows worked correctly.

Ooooh, guys, did you ever experienced this on your X6?! Driver's door, doesn't open, after turning engine off, or still running, or anything. .Door lock off, the door is jammed. Pretty embarassing, mostly in public spaces. . Once I had to jump over to get off the car through the passenger's door. Felt like an idiot (at 6' 4", 250 lbs.) ))))
Appreciate 0