View Single Post
      04-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #17
Imola.ZHP
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW i3 BEV EE

^ interesting, I wasnt under the impression that "tii" would replace or be equal to "CSL," I was under the impression that "tii" would be similar to "ZHP," which would be a good fit for the package we are see'ing in these pictures. "M" bits and more power, but no actual "M" badge...

I would actually prefer them to bring back "ZHP" to the 3er and if its a good fit, for other models as well, but I guess I'm partial...

Regardless of what its called, it will be sweet to see...

As for the comments above about "M" never making it to an SUV, who knows, the also said they would never FI an "M" vehicle, and the rumor is they are reconsidering it as well, so maybe they will release an "M" version of the x5/x6. Exciting nonetheless...

And as for me "Quoting something untrue," I believe my disclaimer was the "supposedly" I placed in front of the statement, meaning, well, Supposedly, not "they are defiantly bringing tii versions of the 1er and 3er" but "supposedly." I guess I don't know of any other way to state that I wasn't trying to quote a fact I thought to be true, but to state that it was a rumor I had read. And as for "lightweight and sporty" not being for SUV's, I dont know so much about that, maybe not the "lightweight" part, but x5's have always been "sporty" to me, and I think "sporty" is the point of the x6...

- 2014 CPO i01 BEV Electronaut Edition Capparis White Tera World, '17-
- 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-
- 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
- 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15
Appreciate 0