View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 11:44 AM   #11
noznab
Registered
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by M57kevin View Post
Update: things have been rough to say the least. The guy I paid to install the kit screwed everything up. Loose control arm bolts, stripped threads, nothing was installed correctly. Had to pay another mechanic to reinstall everything ($$$$) and now it’s doing better. The ride height is still an issue, I can’t get the rear to go down any lower than 2” wheel gap. Kate from BC Racing confirmed the 228mm front springs and 178mm rears are the correct length, so we are still not sure why it won’t go any lower. Hopefully will get it figured out soon.

BC’s customer service is stellar, they always respond within a few hours and have been super helpful.

For anyone deciding on spring rates, I got the 16k/14k swift springs. They are STIFF. Almost track car stiff. I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re really willing to sacrifice ride quality for performance. They do handle like a dream, on the Colorado mountain roads it makes a 5000lb SUV feel like a go kart. Major performance upgrade, even at stock height.

I Will continue to update as things happen.

Tristen
If you had to do it over again would you still go with BC's or would you bite the bullet on a set of V3's? What other spring rates do they offer?
Appreciate 0