12-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Devimik
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 35i Sports Activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygps View Post
I would ship the cold pkg and look into active drive, specially if you will have a child in the rear seats. I got this option in my 2012 and love it as it makes the ride and cornering much more comfortable.

Also, look into multi-contour seats. I have the technology package and I think it is not worth the money. HUD by itself maybe.

One option I did not get and should have us the active steering. Would have been a nice addition to the active drive.

Hope this helps.
I think you mean adaptive drive? I've never gone for that because, to me, the X5 already handles and corners excellently without the Adaptive Drive or Active Steering. I'd rather use that $5050.00 on other things in the car, but that is only my opinion. Perhaps I should try one with these two options to see the difference. Hard to imagine the handling being much better than it is without these options though.

I think the side view cameras are potentially useful if crossing busy streets to turn left when obstructions block your view - also coming out of parking garages too. I agree on the multi-contoured seats.
Appreciate 0