View Single Post
      06-03-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
Rygel XXV
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrazy
So almost every time I drive my 2011 X6M for First trip of the day, within 5 - min of drive my fan (Heater/Ac climate) lets out 1 to 3 intermittent very short bursts of air..Just blows like full speed for half to one second??? does it one to 3 or 4 times spaced out by 10 - 20 seconds?? so strange...the bars that indicate the fan speed do not go up with the blast either....Today after it let out its first burst I tried messing with it and turning up the fan,,it increased the bars for fan speed but delayed maybe 5 sec then cranked on fans....It does this only on first trip of day..never again for day.

Odd factory program clearing itself out? Gremlin? resistor? Just curious if anyone has seen this.

Separate issue: Twice now I have gotten in started up and lost all my speakers,,,no radio no door chime, no seatbelt chime... Has done it twice. Its at the dealer now, Guessing amp is faulty.

Good news well in its due for oil change, air filter, spark plug time..So baby will come back all fresh haha. That part of warranty I love!
I posted recently about something going wrong with my AC, turned out to be leaking hoses. Whole dash had to be pulled, dealer quote was $4500 but got it done by Dinan. With a 20% off coupon, was around $3K.

If you're under warranty, definitely ask about this since my Dinan advisor said he'd gotten a lot of inquiries about this exact problem specific to X5s and X6s.
Appreciate 0