Glina
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12DY B View Post
Just a quick warning,

As many will remember I ordered a X6 in NOV last year, after a few delays I received the car in Jan

However my 21" BMW alloys was still not delivered, so a deal was done on the 20" BMW alloys so I could take an already delayed delivery.

At this point I looked into IFORGED wheels, MSTYLE were the suppliers. They told me they could do me and individual set of wheels for £5600 which would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I followed their advice and cancelled my BMW alloys and an order was placed with a £2000 deposit

When 6 weeks past I spoke to Paul @MSTYLE to see what day I could collect my wheels, to be told he would email the factory. From this I was told there were delays and 2 more weeks were needed.

Emails over the following 2 weeks showed no signs, so at the 8 week point I cancelled the wheels, he emailed back apologising and said he was out the office for a week and would sort it when he returned,

Tonight at the 9 week point he called and said they were ready and they would be sent from America soon. At which point I said after all the hassle I was no longer interested and as per my email last week wanted to cancel and expected a refund.

He said he was not willing to issue a refund, so I am now having to go through my credit card company

Take this as a warning before purchasing from them.
I waited 9 months for my Gold Advans Yokohama RS wheels from Japan
Appreciate 0