View Single Post
      07-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #10
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needbmwpartzz View Post
Money/NANNY/diapers...wet wipe wall....Costco membership wouldn't hurt.
Yeah I've over-researched that in the past, Costco has the lowest prices on earth, when on sale. This is for Huggies--if you need Pampers, all bets are off.

Also, I did a lot of research and got the Chicco NextFit Zip. We've never used the Zip feature, admittedly. But I just waited for a good deal at albee baby--delivered overnight, no tax, free shipping, and cheaper than if you went to BAbies R Us and got 20% off.

Prior to that we used a Britax that came with the stroller--that base really ruins the car seat, so I couldn't wait to do forward facing.

We never did formula thanks to you know what, didn't do baby food for that long, not sure what else to say

Oh yeah for the ice skates, they were only $24.99 new, so we went with the new Bauers, my wife made me get size 8-9 but I think my son's really only a 7 DOH!! It's not for everybody but for me I think a kid should be skating around the same time they start walking. It's so da** easy for kids, give them skills that will last a lifetime. Haven't done skiing yet. My boy is 31 mos. now.
Appreciate 0