02-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #8
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
I took my car in for this problem twice! My car had really loud squeeking only when backing up no matter what the temperature. First time the dealer replaced the rear brake pads. Second time they replaced the whole rear brake system (rotors, calipers, and fixed. BMW said they would do this as a one time courtesy. WTF? How is it a courtesy when they are SUPPOSED fix the problem??
Brakes still squeek!!!! I asked my service advisor what they would do next and he said that they will probably have to have BMW send a technician to take a look at it to see what the problem is. I really don't understand what is wrong. Has anyone taken their car in for this problem and actually had the problem fixed?

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0