11-10-2009, 08:51 PM   #25
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
The N/A will always seem more responsive and more eager to rev, it will also always rev higher...
I think that what I was saying above. The first time I drove a X6, being unfamiliar with driving a TT, I was a little surprised that when I nudged the throttle I didn't get an instantaneous response. It came on like a ton of bricks a millisecond later, but I've always driven NA engines.

But, to analyze 997GT3’s Cayenne GTS road test, it has a very slightly better P/W ratio than the X6, of .0818 vs .0759, respectively. However, that slight advantage would hardly be noticeable. This reinforces his point that it’s more about programming the various aspects of the sporting driving experiences, such as shift points and throttle quickness. The Cayenne doesn’t use BMWs magical methods such as Dynamic Performance Control to manage the X6 proportions (weight, size height), which could also lend itself to a more direct driver experience. That could be said of the M Roadster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997GT3 View Post
But I do agree I didn't verbalize my thoughts that well because you seem to have a difficult time comprehending what I wrote.
Actually I understood what you were saying, but I was having way too much fun teasing. I apologize for teasing you about your username and for suggesting that you’re a Porsche fanatic. Clearly, you’re not a fanatic and your username is actually pretty cool.
Appreciate 0