01-21-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
PIEZON
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: In The Market For A New One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoJoe View Post
truly a great ride. great balance of utility and performance not found in anything else out there short of P-Cayenne Turbo. I'd have to say its been in the shop a bit too much but always warranty covered. Also, I am not a commuter but if i were and it was a trafficky commute (LA, NYC, Seattle, D.C., etc. this rig will net you 9 mpg. HWY miles are fine but heavy traffic this thing is at ferrari v12 levels of gas consumption. What else are you guys looking at?
Thank you for the feedback Joe!

This has been a dream car for me since I first did a test drive in 2010. Now I have an opportunity to get into a CPO with 24K and all of the equipment/color combos I would want. It is covered by the CPO until 2016. I am thinking that this will be a long term commitment for me. I am thinking long haul if I do it. I would see this almost as a hobby car for me. I work from home so I don't travel much. If I do go out it is for sales appointments which could be 2-4x per month and I get reimbursed for gas. So the weekend driving would be on me, which is for the most part local. I put on less than 10k per year so by the time I pay this off I would have about 84k total miles on it. My other choice is I stay in my very practical 2011 X3 M sport when the lease is up and own that after about 5 years and 70k miles.