Garage List
2011 X6M 34K mls Blk/Blk

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
EDIT: PRICE Drop to $49,999 OBO
Hi guys.
Some of you make know me from the M3 side of the forum because i have not been very active on this end. Anyways I am putting my X6M up for grabs.

I am happy to answer any and all questions via PM/email (and phone until Saturday)

For sale ad X6M

OEM Extended Maintenance and warranty. 34,XXX miles (Daily Driver),and LAST PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE TRADE IN. 4.4 L twin-turbo V8, 555 hp and 500 ft-lbs of torque 0-60 mph in a mind-blowing 4.3 seconds & corners is just as quick. I ve owned an e46 M3 & e93 M3 & get the same thrill driving everyday summers & winters. The only reason I am selling is to move to the new M car. It has almost all the options, including soft close door, navigation, heated AND air-con seats, multi function seats, Active driver s seat (butt massager for long drives), rear climate control, even the rear OEM DVD entertainment & a spare tire (not standard in BMW M cars)100% bone stock.Clear Bra on the front bummer, hood & quarter panels so it is rock chip free.BMW OEM extended maintenance purchased with the car is full transferable to new owner good for 100K miles or 10/2016 that is 19 months of free service at any BMW dealer (almost $3500 value).You pay for nothing in the normal wear&tear,oil changes,brakes,rotors etc.I also elected to get the Fidelity Warranty Services from Sterling BMW rather than the CPO.My BMW dealer honors this Warranty for the POWERTRAIN coverage plan and unlike a BMW CPO it is 100% transferable to the new owner in a private sale.You can Google it. The coverage goes until Jan 29th of 2018 or 83K miles an over $3000 value. That is two years of zero worry ownership at the best price on the market. I'll mention that I got a great deal on this SAV because the right rear quarter panel was dinged and fix by previous owner. I went & looked at it BMW Sterling & saw the professionally corrected and after talking to the dealer I was happy to have the savings passed on to me due to something so minor. Some may hear that and walk away which I understand & respect. But other's, like me, see a $5K price difference plus the over $7500 in service& warranty value & jump at the opportunity. Just wanted to be 100% honest. Title in hand & willing work with you for financing. PPI are welcome

PS..i know this ad sounds cheesy but it's for autotrader and craigslist...so be gentle with me

Last edited by gallian93; 06-15-2015 at 11:07 AM..
Appreciate 0