View Single Post
      09-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
chuck92103
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by archwerks View Post
All reviews are educated opinions & should be taken with a grain of salt. The designers are not conflicted at all they've designed & produced a vehicle based on their expertise.
The people who cannot decide what the x6 is, they are the ones conflicted!
Let them buy their version of a jacked up station wagon on steroids!

Yes we want a SUV with more sport & less utility, because despite the sport in Sport Utility, there is not a lot of the sport in most SUVs
Yes, we want a high riding sport coupe so we can look eye to eye with F150s on the road.
People are the sum of their contradictions.
The world is big enuf for all of us the last time i looked!
I have driven regular SUV's. I think they are quite dangerous. The X6 removes the danger by providing a very safe vehicle with great handling.

Why does Jeremy and the other bozos think nothing of someone driving a crappy Tahoe that rolls more than a Chinaman making fortune cookies, but it is not ok to make a better performing SUV?

To make matters worse, all the attacks on the X6 come down to looks and interior room. You know why? Because they can't attack anything else. People like Jeremy crying at the thought of technology being available where a truck can drive better than a 5 series. They don't like it. What they don't like they attack.

Last edited by chuck92103; 09-30-2009 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0